Monday, March 5, 2018

Welcome little one......

It's already March can you believe it? Are you ready for some spring weather well I am. So for today I made no not a spring card but it's about new life.

 
 



Sometimes you really have no idea to make a card. I often visit YouTube or several blogs and look for inspiration. For this card I came across a card made by Therese and I really liked the idea.




I started with a topfolded white cardbase and two panels of white cardstock. I first stamped the circles on two panels using the misti to make sure that I positioned the circles in the same way.
I stamped the images onto one panel and cut them out. You can use the negative to position your cut out images on the other panel. I adhered them with some foamtape so they stood out.
Stamped the other images and adhered some water droplets to finish of the card.


 
 
 








Stamps;

Eggstraordinary egghunt, sending Sunshine, underwater love and Season's greetings.



Clear water droplets;












We have a new challenge going on so please join in the fun and stay tuned for the new release in a couple of weeks and it's another great one I promiss.

Have a nice week;

Hugs Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment