Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Stencil Experiments Part 2

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Here is the second part of my stencil experiments.





As I told you in the first part of the Stencil Experiments I compared different embossing and glimmer pastes. Here are my next two examples.




For the background on my card above I used Ranger embossing paste. Mine was a bit old and there was only a little bit left in the jar. I think that's the reason it was a little bit dry and not so easy to spread. But it worked out in the end and I lke the ombre effect I achieved by using shades from only one colour family.


That's the fourth and last background I made. This time I used another glimmer paste by Cosmic shimmer. It is a little bit more subtle than the one from Nuvo I showed you two weeks ago.
For this background I also used paler shades of colour.



To finsih up the card I added an image from the set Bärmail and a sentiment.






Show us your art work: Use #createasmilestamps when you're posting on Instagram!




         


No comments:

Post a Comment