Sunday, February 4, 2018

Have You Seen These Landscapes?

Hey you! It's Sunday and that means I have a brand new card for you today. I'm using the brand new Landscapes stamps! It's a silhouette of a landscape and I think it's so beautiful and I hope it'll inspire you try this stamp out. 

I've basically and simply, started the card by have a smaller piece of kraft cardstock and stamp one of the landscape with gold embossing powder. Because I want to have the little dots continue on further down, I've using the VersaMarker to achieve this look. 

I've used the new Hello die to add the sentiment. I've also die-cut it multiple times so that I can give it a bit of dimension without using dimensional stickers. Add some clear sequins and white dots to finish this look! 






Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
Versa Marker



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment