Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Last Minute Christmas Cards

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Christmas is just a few days away and I still haven't send out my Christmas cards. And I still needed some cards. That's the design I came up with.





Again I was looking for a card idea that was easy to make and doesn't take too long. But on the other hand it shouldn't look that way - if you know what I mean. I think the Negative Snowflake is the perfect die in this case.





These cards are really easy to make. Just follow these steps:

  • Die cut stitched rectangles from white cardstock.
  • Die cut the Negative snowflake from these rectangles.
  • Adhere some glitter cardstock to your cardbase.
  • Heat emboss the sentiment on a stripe of white cardstock.
  • Assembe the card.


  • For this kind of CAS cards it is very important that you use the same white cardstock for all the pieces so everything matches perfectly.
  • I change the design a little bit for the last card in the set: I used the chipboard snowflake from the Snow Dance kit and used kraft cardstock.

This is my last post for this year. So I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Anni



         

1 comment: