Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas Gift Boxes

Hey stampers, Anni here.

With Christmas ahead there is not only the need for Christmas cards but also for gift boxes. I made three and decorated them using Create A Smile stamps.








I LOVE to make gift boxes. So I went through the new stamps and l searched for sets that would fit on a box: Tollpatschige Weihnacht/Santa Clumsy and Sweets & Treats are perfect for this.





  • Gift boxes are easy and fast to make if you have a die. Then all you need is an image and a sentiment to decorate the box.
  • For the box that I used the set Sweets & Treats for I did some masking. This way you can use the filling of the stocks to decorate the box.
  • When I colour with alcohol markers I like to use a coloured pencil to add the shadows. With the finer tip it is easier.
  • For the finishing touch I used Nuvo drops in various colours.


Follow Create a Smile on Facebook and Instagram to get all the news!



      

1 comment: