Friday, July 14, 2017

Let's Celebrate!

Hi there!
Samantha here today, and guess what? It's my birthday! So you know I had to make a celebration card!! Ha! 





     

Well...birthdays!!! And that cute cute cute little monster! I couldn't let another day go past when he wasn't used on a card! Ha!


There's nothing fancy with this card, but it sure does make me happy!
Let's make it!

- stamp and color that little guy (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and watercolored onto some Bristol Smooth Vellum Mixed Media paper)
- I also stamped a simple balloon from the cling stamp set and colored that as well.
- once dry, fussy cut and add foam tape



- on the background of your card front, stamp the background image in black ink
- heat emboss the sentiment in white, onto black cardstock
- finish with sequins


That monster is SO cute, and totally steals the show on this card! That's why I didn't go crazy with color in the background!


I really let that adorable little monster from Monster Party shine on this card! The background was stamped in black ink with the Cling Balloons In the Sky stamp set! Love it! And that sentiment is from the Mini Birthday stamp set! 

    

Create a Smile Stamps offers Gift Certificates! It's the perfect gift for someone you know who loves to stamp as much as you do!

~Samantha


    

No comments:

Post a Comment