Sunday, July 9, 2017

Be Bold - Part 5

Hey guys! Another week of boldness. You cannot think bold and not involve rainbow, right? Today, I'm working with stencils! If you aren't aware, Create A Smile carries a nice range of stencils. Don't forget to check it out over at the store. But today, I'm using one of my favourites, the heart stencil. 


To start, I've taped off the sides of the card base so that I would leave a nice clean white border with painter's tape. You can also use washi tape. Next, as you can see in the image below, I've place the stencil over the card base and stick more tape at the sides of the stencils to keep it in place. 

To mark out where the hearts are, I've inked in Distress Ink Antique Linen with my ink blending too. This helps me to know where the hearts are when I remove the stencil so I can colour it later. Also, Antique Linen is pretty light so it won't change your colours too much later :) 


I've added the die-cut as my sentiment and covered the die-cut with Ranger White Enamel Accents. I love them! It makes my sentiment very white and shiny. 







Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Prima Watercolours
Ranger White Enamel Accents



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment