Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A Card Inspired by the Weather



Hi everyone!
It's Justine again, I am super excited to be back after taking last month off. I was in the process of moving and FINALLY my crafty things will arrive next week. I was able to smuggle a few things with me in what little suitcase space I had left and these stamps made it over with me.

I wanted to create something very subtle and elegant and also very different from what I have created in the past with the Botanical Love stamp set (my favourite stamp set of all time! I even had to invest in a second set!) Also, things are staring to get a bit gray outside so I thought - why not create a pretty card to match the not-so-pretty weather.


In order to learn how to make this card, why don't you check out my video tutorial below. 






When using wet liquids on your card that need to dry, consider leaving it to dry before attaching it to the base. It saves a lot of tears, mess and more tears from ruining your card.






4 comments:

  1. I like your card a lot. It's very elegant and looks like one of those expensive Hallmark cards. It looks like you cut it out and since you said it's a stamp, you probably did. I haven't watched how you did it yet but I really, really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love this card! So gorgeous and elegant!

    ReplyDelete