Sunday, July 24, 2016

Lovely Tags Part 2

Hi everyone! Today, I'm sharing with you another card feature one of the tag dies. For the next couple of Sundays, I'll share different looks using the new Lovely Tags Dies. Let's jump in!


I love shaker cards. I'm not an expert at it but sometimes, I do like making them. Many dies are great to create windows for the dies and the bigger tags in the tags die is one of them. 

You can, of course, use the die as a tag and I'm looking forward to use it just as it in the next weeks. 

Anyways, the shaker card is pretty simple and if you would like a more detailed tutorial, let me know and I'll do it for the next time. 

So, I used the heart dies to create as a border of the shaker window. 

The older stamps used in this card is also on discount so if you would like to get a hold of them before they are gone, run to the store now :D





All Create A Smile products : 



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,




2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I am so going to make my first shaker card because I have never made one before. I love them! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...love all your wonderful hearts.

    ReplyDelete