Friday, January 29, 2016

Make Your Own Background!

Hello!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a layout that I just LOVE with you all! It's super summery, and super fun and super colorful! All my favorites! Ha!




I am currently taking the Clean Mixed Media Class at Big Picture Classes and I am in LOVE with it! I knew I wanted to create a layout with flowers and leaves and what better images are there than Create a Smile Stamps?! Am I right?


Unfortunatly, since I'm taking the class, I don't want to give away too much, you should DEFINITELY take the class if you're curious about mixed media (lite!!) techniques! Suffice it to say, you'll need watercolor paper, watercolors and stamps! It's that easy! :)



I used the incredible flower images from Botanical Love and just one of the leaves from Time to Say Thanks! :) I just LOOOOOOVE those images, and since I was aiming for a 'Hawaiian shirt' kind of look, it was a no brainer to use florals! :)


I made a scrapbook layout with the watercolors and stamps as my background, but this would beautifully translate to a card! 


Imagine a gorgeous watercolor background with these flowers as a Thank You card or Get Well! It would look divine! 

Don't forget to like Create a Smile Stamps on Facebook and Instagram! There's always tons of inspiration and fan features! It's the best way to stay current with all of the latest and greatest!

Thanks again for spending a little bit of you day with me! It means so much! 
  

1 comment: