Friday, December 26, 2014

2015 Video Team Announcement Part 3

Hello everyone!

Are you enjoying your holidays? We're playing games all of the time - I just love that (and I've been crafty also - what else could a girl want?)
As you know we will have a brand new video team who brings inspiration your way every wednesday beginning in January.

So, who's the next amazing video girl?




Give a warm welcome to: Stephanie Klauck !!!



Stephanie has lots of DT expecrience and knows how to share ideas and inspiration. Her designs are juzst amazing. You need to check out her Youtube Channel and hit the subscribe button.

Here's an interview to get to know Stephanie a bit:


Name, Age, Location:
Hi I’m Stephanie Klauck, a thirty-six year old from Ontario, Canada.


Hi Stephanie, nice to meet you! Take a seat, get comfy. May I offer you something? Coffee or cookies?
So happy to be here! I’ll take a coffee, but pass on the cookies! ;) 


Okay, you know why you’re here: People want to know everything about you. Let’s start with something simple:
You’re a paper crafter. When did you start and how did it happen?
I started paper crafting in 2003 when I my new husband and I received scrapbooks from my mom as a wedding gift. I loved seeing all of the photos and memories all together in one book and knew it was something that I wanted to do! I scrapbooked for a lot of years and have a ton of albums to prove it lol! A couple of years ago, I moved away from scrapbooking and started cardmaking and that’s primarily what I do now. I love getting to play with new products and coming up with fun designs. 


What kind of projects are your favorite? And why? 
Definitely anything that involves stamps and ink! If you have a few stamp sets and some ink to stamp with, the possibilities are endless. There are so many amazing techniques out there that look amazing on card designs.


Is there one technique that you use more often than others?
I don’t think I can pick just one! I love to play with products to see what fun things I can come up with. Sometimes I have a plan in mind with a technique I’ve seen online and sometimes I just come up with ideas, having no idea if they’ll actually work lol! I’ve had a few disasters and I’ve also had lot’s of successes! Getting creative with no fear of doing it wrong is the best way to create! ;)


If you look at other people’s projects: What amazes you and what makes you frown? 
Copic colouring always amazes me! I’m getting better at it the more I practice, but some crafters colouring skills are out of this world! I love to see all the colour combinations and shading techniques that can be achieved with markers!
As far as frowning... nothing that another crafter does makes me frown. I love seeing others expressing themselves through creativity no matter what style they prefer!

You’ve been paper crafting for quite a while. Is there a lesson you learned that you’d like to share with our readers?
Don’t stress! Everyone has their own style and way they do things and that is perfectly okay! Do what makes you happy and the end result will always be amazing!

Let’s get to something personal. You live in Canada. what’s your favorite spot there and why do you think people should visit this place?
Hmmm... I have many favourite spots, but if I had to pick one I’d probably say Niagara Falls. I think I take it for granted because I live so close (only a 20 minute drive) but it really is an amazing thing to see and experience. Aside from the actual falls, there are a lot of tourist attractions and beautiful gardens. It’s a great place to spend the day or the even better, the entire weekend!

What is a characteristic that describes you the best?
Out-Going. I love to laugh and have a good time and I am usually always in a good mood. Even when I’m in a bad mood, I’m in a good mood lol! 

What else should people know about you? Any secret addictions? Obsessions? Fun stuff?
I love to watch sports. My favourites are Nascar and NHL. Favourite driver and team: Jimmie Johnson and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
I’m kind of obsessed with TV on DVD and have a lot! Some of my favs include: Dexter, Twin Peaks, Dawson’s Creek (true story), Vampire Diaries and Gilmore Girls.


Thanks for the interview  Stephanie, I’m so glad and honored you joined our video-little team!
Thank you!! I’m so excited to be here and can’t wait to get started! ;)



Don't you just love to see what other crafters are about, what they love and what inspires them? I just love the interviews and enjoy reading each of them. 
I am so looking forward to what these wonderful girls come up with!
We will be introducing the fourth Video team member on Sunday. Make sure to check back then!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats Stephanie!! I love your work! This is turning out to be an awesome team!! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete